Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even made main news on Planet Rock radio staion this morning, with the reader saying that many fans are disillusioned with a lack of investment by the Glazers during their 17 years there .... feck me, anyone know just how much the rags have had to spend in that period?
If I was a DJ on Planet Rock, the first song I would play after the news this morning would have to be 'Walking in the shadow of the blues' by Whitesnake. This would go out especially to our friends from the dark side!! They have certainly invested enough in Ronaldo's wages didn't they! We dodged a bullet there for sure didn't we! Was it ever seriously going to work though? He's a lot older, his team mates are of poorer quality and the Premier League is of a higher quality now .

Am I allowed to add Sancho, De Pay, Di Maria, Valdes, Lukaku, Darmian, Blind, Rojo, Shneiderlin, Mkhitaryan, and Ronaldo (the 2nd time)

And that's without looking at has-beens such as Erikson and Ibrahimovich.

At least Erikson can play and isn't a massive **** like the rest .

Am I allowed to add Sancho, De Pay, Di Maria, Valdes, Lukaku, Darmian, Blind, Rojo, Shneiderlin, Mkhitaryan, and Ronaldo (the 2nd time)

what about the 80 million pound man that cost 40 million and unknown agent fees and wages
cant even think of his name he's been airbrushed for mentions

Wait, there's more
Shweinsteiger, Van De Beek and Saha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.