Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you mean this fella....

hq720_2.jpg

Dumb as a f**king doorknob.
Some of his meltdowns when they lose are epic.

You have to love the BBC comments section. I go on every now and then for shits and giggles

I responded to a poster called blue moon, calling out Liverpool failing FFP, admittedly on the cup draw article comments section.

My response:
Correct. Wrote off £50m against the new stadium to bypass FFP. Anyway all anyone says on here is that City get easy draws. Chelsea twice in the same season.

Guess what, post deleted as off topic. I then for the hell of it reported the original post which referred to the Etihad as the empty had. I reported it as defamatory with the following statement:

If my response was deemed to be off topic, how is it acceptable to refer to the Etihad stadium as the empty had.

Their response:

Further to your complaint about some of the content on a BBC website (reference number P43939560), we have decided that it does not contravene the House Rules and are going to leave it on site.

So there you go, another example of saying what you like about City on the BBC and it's not an issue. Glad I fucked off paying their license fee over a decade ago.

Some of his meltdowns when they lose are epic.
My mate’s lad once messaged him during a live when they were in the middle of that mad losing run of home games. Said ‘you’re gonna cry in a minute’
Mr Potato head went on a mad 5 minute rant all but offering him a straightener
The lad was 13
Shows his mental age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.