Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s embarrassing. It’s funny that I was frustrated with Rice, Henderson & Shaw for not being in the right position to receive, not playing right ball or hesitating. So many papers give them better marks.

Peps completely changed the way I see the game.
I was same as you I was really annoyed at rice in particular at times over the past few games you can also see the annoyance from stones, I personally worry about France with this because if rice isn't in correct place for France England will be caught out. Out of choice I would have Phillips in with either rice or Henderson. But having pep and rodri in particular I feel spoilt

I was same as you I was really annoyed at rice in particular at times over the past few games you can also see the annoyance from stones, I personally worry about France with this because if rice isn't in correct place for France England will be caught out. Out of choice I would have Phillips in with either rice or Henderson. But having pep and rodri in particular I feel spoilt

I think you have to take Henderson out to put Phillips in to give an option for Stones & Maguire otherwise they won’t beat the press. I reckon Griezmann will sit on Rice if not.

The 1 touch football that City play has brainwashed me. I’m looking for players to pop up & ping, ping, we’re in. Foden with intelligent players would be absolutely lighting up this tournament but he’s living off scraps.

Martin Tyler on Sky calling Henderson "Hendo"
8c43172f7e77b8f58ce404981bd71d7c.gif

Over 20 England related articles in the fail & Phil only gets a write up (at the bottom) because he praises Bellingham, Samuel does mention him for being the first player since whatshisname in 2002 to get 2 assists in 1 WC game further down his article, but it seems Phil is being airbrushed despite contributing the same as the England captain in half the game time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.