Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think Paul Hince was better
I was at a P&W supporters do years ago him & Mark Halsey were guest speakers. Mr Halsey was not best pleased with Paul Hince at all.
Apparently it was Paul Hince that broke the story about Mark Halsey in the hotel bar with the City fans after the Gillingham game.
I agree though Paul Hince was decent.

Whereas Peter Gardner cautioned his readers that he was not a fan with a typewriter. (Did he support Blackpool?)
Yes believe so, Kendall threw him off the team bus and he didn’t have much good to say about the club he had reported on for decades.
sad really.

So a few months ago we had “ten Hag won’t stand for Ronaldo not doing the hard yards, time is up for CR37 at the TOD etc” but obviously the board know how important Ronaldo is to sponsors, deals, image oh and he does score goals, so the narrative has changed to “looking forward to working with CR37 etc” but of course CR37 wants out.

So a few months ago we had “ten Hag won’t stand for Ronaldo not doing the hard yards, time is up for CR37 at the TOD etc” but obviously the board know how important Ronaldo is to sponsors, deals, image oh and he does score goals, so the narrative has changed to “looking forward to working with CR37 etc” but of course CR37 wants out.
Proof they are now a marketing and content conglomerate and not a football club

Proof they are now a marketing and content conglomerate and not a football club
It also shows what a bunch of morons the media are, why in the name of fuck would they ditch their only decent player? And of course the commercial ramifications are huge, think of them noodle partners! I am a no mark and I could see they need CR37 more than he needs them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.