Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
msn, late suggestion on the Sterling transfer, to Liverpool, really..? It's always 'according to a report' or 'sources suggest'... ie anyone could make up any shit, and they will report it as if it had any validity - shit-washing, if you like...
His move to us was apparently 'hugely-controversial' and he had a 'quest' to win champions league - unlucky Raheem, have to settle for lots of domestic triumph instead. Unfortunately his inclusion in our final team and the change of winning formation rather knackered the club's 'quest' for the CL!

The England winger left the Merseysiders in a hugely-controversial £50m deal in summer 2015 in a quest to win the Champions League. Sterling has proved a major success at the Etihad, scoring 131 goals in 339 games for the club. He’s also won all there is to win, with the exception of the Champions League crown he craves.

msn, late suggestion on the Sterling transfer, to Liverpool, really..? It's always 'according to a report' or 'sources suggest'... ie anyone could make up any shit, and they will report it as if it had any validity - shit-washing, if you like...
His move to us was apparently 'hugely-controversial' and he had a 'quest' to win champions league - unlucky Raheem, have to settle for lots of domestic triumph instead. Unfortunately his inclusion in our final team and the change of winning formation rather knackered the club's 'quest' for the CL!

The England winger left the Merseysiders in a hugely-controversial £50m deal in summer 2015 in a quest to win the Champions League. Sterling has proved a major success at the Etihad, scoring 131 goals in 339 games for the club. He’s also won all there is to win, with the exception of the Champions League crown he craves.

How the hell do they know what he craves?
Might as well just go ahead and have a go at predicting what I crave. It’s the same thing.

There was also a Jack Pye hailed from Blackpool if i remember correctly.
Also Billy Two Rivers, the Royle Bros, plus who remember Les Kellett

Jack Pye was always on just before the interval, got the crowd screaming and shouting then the ice creams came round
I remember most of the names touted on this subject from World of sports wrestling slot ont saturday afternoons, complete with baying grannies ringside.

Someone mentioned Kendo Nagasaki, didnt he wear that mask till he was defeated? and yes I know it was fixed/decided by the organisers and ref, a bit like the rags in the 90s/00s.

One that I havent seen mentioned is Count Bartelli, lived just outside Crewe in a little village called Weston, most likely dead now though.

Have Catweasel and Mick Mcmanus been mentioned?

Most of these would "fight" on an open air ring at Crewe carnival back in the day.

I remember most of the names touted on this subject from World of sports wrestling slot ont saturday afternoons, complete with baying grannies ringside.

Someone mentioned Kendo Nagasaki, didnt he wear that mask till he was defeated? and yes I know it was fixed/decided by the organisers and ref, a bit like the rags in the 90s/00s.

One that I havent seen mentioned is Count Bartelli, lived just outside Crewe in a little village called Weston, most likely dead now though.

Have Catweasel and Mick Mcmanus been mentioned?

Most of these would "fight" on an open air ring at Crewe carnival back in the day.
Big daddy approves this.

Eaaaasy…eaaaasy!

Some of the lines of questioning in all three press conferences yesterday was revealing
They were trying to get into the player's heads by targeting whatever they perceive to be their weak spots.

Last edited:
Great work Aldo, twisted the facts & you’ve even made yourselves the victims! I know this is about Everton but the cheek of this article.

https://www.sundayworld.com/sport/s...tter-and-i-can-understand-why/1973880764.html

Quote from the article …….

They had a fantastic team in the mid-1980s and would have had a real chance of winning the European Cup if it were not for the bans imposed on English clubs following the Heysel Stadium disaster.

That was when the tide in this once-friendly local rivalry turned nasty. Everton fans blamed Liverpool for the chaos at Heysel, even though the stadium was unfit to host a match of that magnitude and there was some disastrous organisation by UEFA at the time.

UEFA clearly haven’t learned from that mistake after the disgraceful scenes we saw in last month’s Champions League final in Paris, but that’s another story. When you look back on the decision to ban English teams from Europe in 1985, it is clear that two teams were affected more than any other; Liverpool and Everton.

Last edited:
Looks like the MEN are going fishing for outrage because we have a new cryptocurrency sponsor.
This is a pet hobby horse of WhatsApp wankers like Panja, Harris, Corbett etc

wonder when he will ask the rags now they feel about their funds being in the Cayman Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.