Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a few months ago we had “ten Hag won’t stand for Ronaldo not doing the hard yards, time is up for CR37 at the TOD etc” but obviously the board know how important Ronaldo is to sponsors, deals, image oh and he does score goals, so the narrative has changed to “looking forward to working with CR37 etc” but of course CR37 wants out.

It's pretty poor from ten Hag and I am surprised to be honest. There is no way Ronaldo can play the ten Hag way and it will only take one or two who can't in the team to ruin it for the others.

Maybe it's just bluster, I still think ten Hag needs him out of the way to be at all "successful" this year.

It's pretty poor from ten Hag and I am surprised to be honest. There is no way Ronaldo can play the ten Hag way and it will only take one or two who can't in the team to ruin it for the others.

Maybe it's just bluster, I still think ten Hag needs him out of the way to be at all "successful" this year.
Big test of his authority vs the bean counters, very early on
Could all end in tears even earlier than many expected

If he plays him in the poorer teams he will score goals no matter what the way Ten Bob plays

Looks like the MEN are going fishing for outrage because we have a new cryptocurrency sponsor.
This is a pet hobby horse of WhatsApp wankers like Panja, Harris, Corbett etc

If he plays him in the poorer teams he will score goals no matter what the way Ten Bob plays

I would imagine even some of the poorer teams will be licking their lips at the thought of getting at Maguire, McTominay et al as they try to one-touch football their way from de Gea, though defense and midfield, especially if Ronaldo and some others aren't committed. Which reminds me, he will need a new goalkeeper too, like Guardiola did.

Agree but what's more disappointing is City allowing it. Surely, the City PR team can filter certain questions which can be asked at these press conferences.

Can you imagine some of these questions being asked at a United, Liverpool or even Spurs player reveal.

I felt sorry for Julian, who comes across as a polite, professional & quiet individual & yet the first question is banged in there about how disappointed he must feel in not acquiring a number 9 shirt. Obviously this reporter is trying to stir the pot.

I would commend City at least having some common sense in inviting some Spanish speaking journos to the press conference which you could tell instantly made Julian feel more comfortable conversing with them. Although, I bet he's sick & tired now of answering how man City Argies he's spoken to question.
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.