Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Rob whatshisname, worked for Sun, had to apologise on Sunday Supplement one year when he said City had Mancini in the stadium when Hughes was sacked?

A right pisshead, he was eventually discovered and sacked for not turning up to international games when Uefa and FIFA rang the desk to ask why their accreditation wasn't being used and we're going to have the revoke it.

The twat was at home drinking and covering games off the telly.

Closest I ever came to doing that was at Blackburn one year, so cold I couldn't type.

I spent second half doing it from the press room and watching it on their internal TV with pea and ham soup and sarnies.

Bliss.
I was at that one… freezing. 2-0?

Fuck me sly sports have gone full red wanker tv.

In the space of the last few days they've had the following on their sports channels.
The Law Man.
The United Way.
Kenny.
At the End of the storm.
Busby.
The Class of 92.
Plus Re-runs of Our match against the tramps in 17/18, the 4-3 defeat.

Fuckin absolute joke.

I know guys doing matches getting paid £70.

Once they have paid for petrol, they are probably losing money!!

I used to get £300 a game for Screws and then if you doubled up for the Monday, it was a £500 day.

Long gone are those days, eh!

City should stop feeding these vermin - then they’d deffo be out of pocket.

Fuck me sly sports have gone full red wanker tv.

In the space of the last few days they've had the following on their sports channels.
The Law Man.
The United Way.
Kenny.
At the End of the storm.
Busby.
The Class of 92.
Plus Re-runs of Our match against the tramps in 17/18, the 4-3 defeat.

Fuckin absolute joke.
SKY Sports has become the History Channel. No matter what time you switch through the channels you will find a show showing highlights of LFC and MUFC from decades ago. It is really strange. Many of these matches are 30 years old. I started watching City in the late 60s. I don't remember any of the media (mostly print in those days) featuring stories from 30 years earlier ie the 1930s. Presumably SKY can't afford to produce decent new content any more because it is slowly being wiped out by the streaming giants.

Who the hell is this scrawny arse ‘bin dipper‘ Pimblett? Wants to fight
Bernardo because Bernardo made him cry. He‘s a ******* loser!

I think that's quite funny. It was epic trolling by Bernado. I'd feel the same if I was a Liverpool fan, which is ironic as that's what happens in your next life if you've been a 'wrong 'un'

It’s all orchestrated for the brain dead red twats.
And by them; bbc online football continues to be an absolute joke. To have united fans working there is one thing; to allow it to influence their output on any almost daily basis is ridiculous - and for it to have gone on for so long unchecked.

I use bbc sport online for virtually every other sport but never for football, be it reports or news or gossip or anything really (other than checking fixtures now and again).

Premier League with all the bits and bobs was £300.

Another ton doing it for a second paper and then £110 follow up for a Monday.

Very stressful, however.

Especially before I could use a laptop to make it easier and had to ad-lib it to copytakers!!
Did you ever have to write up a match involving Trafford rangers (not involving City)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.