Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of that dead chicken the scousers like to surround with burning candles. For some reason you can't read the comments on the article but he seems a very unpleasant character who will say anything for cheap publicity.
Which seems to be working for him. Not a sport I watch (although the son does so I'll ask if he's even heard of him) but you can only hope that he gets a new one ripped in his next fight and he cries for his mummy.

Who the hell is this scrawny arse ‘bin dipper‘ Pimblett? Wants to fight
Bernardo because Bernardo made him cry. He‘s a ******* loser!

Hoping Bernardo's lawyers are on alert - on face value there are at least two possible courses of action.

Looks like a lesbian.
maybe @Phil1 can have a word.
I’m not very good with lesbians. They very rarely listen to me… :-)
My son trains at the same gym as him though so I could pass on a message.

Tbf, Paddy is a Liverpool fan and if I was a liverpool fan I’d probably want to smash Bernardo’s head in as well. It’s his hatred of scousers that’s one of the reasons we love him so much! Haha!

Who the hell is this scrawny arse ‘bin dipper‘ Pimblett? Wants to fight
Bernardo because Bernardo made him cry. He‘s a ******* loser!

Scousers making threats of violence, who’d a funk it. An interview from Talksport lifted to turn into an article in the Mail, shows how piss poor this is. Anyways I’m sure Bernardo will be saying ‘Paddy who?’

I’m not very good with lesbians. They very rarely listen to me… :-)
My son trains at the same gym as him though so I could pass on a message.

Tbf, Paddy is a Liverpool fan and if I was a liverpool fan I’d probably want to smash Bernardo’s head in as well. It’s his hatred of scousers that’s one of the reasons we love him so much! Haha!

From last year ; )

From last year ; )

He’s getting there tbf. Doing alright for himself :-)

Premier League with all the bits and bobs was £300.

Another ton doing it for a second paper and then £110 follow up for a Monday.

Very stressful, however.

Especially before I could use a laptop to make it easier and had to ad-lib it to copytakers!!

Your stories reminds of the story my mate told me when he worked at the Sunday times. The chief sports writer would spend his Saturdays in his office watching sky sports to write his piece for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.