Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slagged 'em to fuck, every time!

Bit of a standing joke in the press room I would refuse all hospitality and remain in press box, would not even use their toilets.

Was it a requirement to refer to The Swamp as the ‘Theatre of Dreams’? I read it so often but have never heard anybody say it in real life.

I slagged 'em to fuck, every time!

Bit of a standing joke in the press room I would refuse all hospitality and remain in press box, would not even use their toilets.
Considering the perverts who lurked there looking under doors, I don't blame you.

and, if the usual unprincipled whoes of the press, followed your example, they would die of starvation vey quickly.

Well I enjoyed that! You forget to a degree how bitter they were before they became a snide bunch as we went on to be the most successful and best run club in England after that airing of Sunday Supplement. The one thing that does remain though is the lying, it is the one constant in all the years since. Also, with the management structure at City, from the kids who answer the phone through to the directors, that structure will ensure City will be at the top table for a very long time. And that is what hurts and eats away at the media, like a slow, flesh eating bug.
These lying, jealous bastards in the press only comment on what they see on the pitch, they haven't the slightest idea of the work and strength that is behind the scenes, absolutely clueless how we go about our business.

This new breed of wankers ( deloony, nostrils Harris, sour faced rag ogden, scouse sympathisers the daily mail, the guardian...) are all green with envy at ickle citeh as they thought we wouldn't upset the cartel, you can almost taste their tears as the repeatedly type out sportswashing and human rights abuse for the umpteenth time.

Their pain is my joy.

These lying, jealous bastards in the press only comment on what they see on the pitch, they haven't the slightest idea of the work and strength that is behind the scenes, absolutely clueless how we go about our business.

This new breed of wankers ( deloony, nostrils Harris, sour faced rag ogden, scouse sympathisers the daily mail, the guardian...) are all green with envy at ickle citeh as they thought we wouldn't upset the cartel, you can almost taste their tears as the repeatedly type out sportswashing and human rights abuse for the umpteenth time.

Their pain is my joy.

" only comment on what they see on the pitch " ??

Do you really think they even bother to watch ?

Yep. There’s going to be ‘good oil’ (the red shirted teams) and ‘bad oil’ (us). It really is going to be hilarious watching the media, pundits (and managers such as Klopp) do a 180 degree flip and come up with all sorts of absurd nonsense to try and justify it and sell it to the armchair sheep / SKY subscribers. I honestly can’t wait to see it. I really can’t.
They did it with old (earnt) and new (lottery state funded) money they'll do it with oil money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.