Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what the country needs...another tax-payer-funded quango. I thought we were short of money. This will be another jobs for the boys set-up run by politicians and their hangers-on.
Here's a huge list of of other regulators approved by government. If they were doing such a great job we would all be living in paradise. Most of them are useless and have done nothing to prevent the succession of scandals and failures we have seen in public life in recent years. Sunak must be a fucking idiot.

They did more to hold the Tory liars and gangsters to account than parliament tbf

Two of those are now dead and the other two dead, professionally.
I can still remember being absolutely fucking seething watching that at the time (yes yes my own fault for watching it) and to be fair, they weren't alone as we were regularly castigated on that program by most journo's over many seasons.

Whilst my blood pressure initial raised re-watching that, it actually warms my heart that the club and Roberto went on to prove them wrong on pretty much every single point they made.

Vile and poisonous journalism without any base of truth...............

Is this parody? I think I will continue to buy a coffee. The MUEN is a vile rag and employs pure gutter press. I suppose it's toxicity does reflect It's readership.

I'd like to see one of those people who think that we don't get the shitty end of the stick regarding press coverage defend that.

Is this parody? I think I will continue to buy a coffee. The MUEN is a vile rag and employs pure gutter press. I suppose it's toxicity does reflect It's readership.

This genuinely might be the worst I’ve seen considering it’s the local paper. I almost can’t comprehend that it’s real. Is it?!

Different standards for different clubs, our all conquering Premier league champions are deemed as failures as non of them have come back with a World Cup. On the Trafford side of things Maguire looked alright as he had John Stones to hold his hand, Rashford is now Mbappe due to the fact he turned up for one game which was against championship level players. I say keep blowing that smoke up their arses in the media it’s what keeps them where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.