Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
83df7c78edd9361b00a4b5a3400c0767.gif

Is this parody? I think I will continue to buy a coffee. The MUEN is a vile rag and employs pure gutter press. I suppose it's toxicity does reflect It's readership.

This is why all the talk of stadium expansion, £100 million rebuilds, hotels etc pisses me off. Sort the team out first, 15 fucking flops and we want to build a hotel. Someone needs to have a word with that Mansour bloke. Sick of it.

Different standards for different clubs, our all conquering Premier league champions are deemed as failures as non of them have come back with a World Cup. On the Trafford side of things Maguire looked alright as he had John Stones to hold his hand, Rashford is now Mbappe due to the fact he turned up for one game which was against championship level players. I say keep blowing that smoke up their arses in the media it’s what keeps them where they are.

All fans want is forward progress. Forest fans will be as happy with staying up as Arsenal fans are for getting back in the CL

United are making forward progress and it makes them easy to please and easy to write for.

City can’t really go anywhere but down after 4 titles in 5 years, anything less than winning the title is a bad season so stories are hard to frame positively.

All fans want is forward progress. Forest fans will be as happy with staying up as Arsenal fans are for getting back in the CL

Think Arsenal supporters will be dreaming of a bit more than just top four at the moment. City have a tricky January coming up, we don’t want to be conceding any more ground to them otherwise they could potentially have a double digit lead going into February.

A perfect illustration of why someone who isn't an expert, as the High Court determined with impeccable rationale, should refrain from commenting on issues so far beyond their intellect.

The point so often ignored is that if a governing body sets financial and legal obstacles in the way of a business that has access to preeminent practitioners in both fields, they're likely to find financial and legal ways to circumvent them while operating within the rules.

But Nick Harris, thick as fucking pigshit and blinded by a comical level of bias, has never been able to see it.

Hard to know, really, whether the proper impulse should be to despise him, pity him or laugh at him. A mix of all three, I suppose.
You are 100% correct. Harris is absolutely thick as fuck.

City can’t really go anywhere but down after 4 titles in 5 years, anything less than winning the title is a bad season so stories are hard to frame positively.
We could win 5 titles in 6 years. That wouldn’t be down. In fact it would match Liverpool’s record from 1979 to 1984, which over that period was previously widely considered to be the greatest club side in English football history.

I think that should be pretty straightforward to frame positively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.