Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. I made a formal complaint about some overtly racist content on their website two years ago. They didn't respond within their legal timeframe despite repeated formal emails. The complaint was escalated to Offcom (who regulate the BBC website). After six months I spoke directly to the officer handling my complaint at Ofcom on the phone. She told me that the sheer volume of complaints about BBC content had overwhelmed them. She also told me that, despite repeated requests from them about my complaint, the BBC had not even responded to them. She admitted privately that in reality there was little they could do. I also know from my own sources that the BBC sports online operation has a culture of not taking complaints seriously. There is a big problem in that team and it comes from the top.
I encouraged hundreds of Blues to complain to the BBC after the lanky sports reporter sneered at Pep and City when we’d been exonerated by CAS. The BBC did sweet FA.

Pythagoras believed in the transmigration of souls, including between humans and animals. As a result he was a vegetarian, not wanting to eat his granny. He refused, however, to eat beans as he thought they resembled testacles.
He was a bit of a square.
He actually ruled the island of Samos and believed the flatulance beans induced was bad for the human spirit and banned them for the entire population. As a staple of the local diet this led to hunger and rebellion. For the want of a fart he was eventually overthrown ...

0d26d4f90a4b36c44ccc012c639dcd92.jpg

Biggest club in the world ever!!

No one in America gives a flying fcuk!

No wonder they pay the media to say there name in full and biggest this biggest that!

Haha, talking about the football would be too sensible for them. They wanted Ten Hag to get the violins out claiming they can't compete with City's spending "because they are owned by a state".

It is so fucking pathetic that the likes of Klopp the lying spineless twat, and Ten Haag have to stoop to moaning about not being able to compete financially.

Pity neither have the balls to admit that it is their own ability which is failing when they are unable to compete with us.

Soft cunts and club lackies, the pair of them

Last edited:
Interesting, but not surprising, that the MUEN have an article on "Manchester United player" Varane making the World Cup squad of the tournament while neglecting to highlight "Manchester City player" Alvarez making the squad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.