Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, but not surprising, that the MUEN have an article on "Manchester United player" Varane making the World Cup squad of the tournament while neglecting to highlight "Manchester City player" Alvarez making the squad too.

It mentions Alvarez in the article

It is so fucking pathetic that the likes of Klopp the lying spineless twat, and Ten Haag have to stoop about not being able to compete financially.

Pity neither have the balls to admit that it is their own ability which is failing when they are unable to compete with us.

Soft cunts and club lackies, the pair of them
Like I said, the media are part of it(maybe it's the owners feeding these narratives to take the pressure off them). Ten Hag didn't give them the answer they wanted because he's probably aware of what they've spent and their spending power going forward. Fair play to him on that.

It probably wont be long before they have the same "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" relationship Klopp has with them. Seems like he gives them the answers they want and he gets off lightly whenever he looses his shit during or after a game(refs, VAR, interviewers etc).

The Independent have an article about Busquets
which one of these 4 do they not name check
Xavi (133) Iniesta (131) Silva (125) Alonso (114) about redefining play in the middle third
Well you can't mention Xavi without mentioning Iniesta, and you you've got to mention Alonso as he played for European royalty so I'll go with that midfield clogger and modern day hatchet man Spanish Dave?

0d26d4f90a4b36c44ccc012c639dcd92.jpg

Biggest club in the world ever!!

No one in America gives a flying fcuk!

No wonder they pay the media to say there name in full and biggest this biggest that!
Which state loves Hull City?

Fair play to them..........

It is so fucking pathetic that the likes of Klopp the lying spineless twat, and Ten Haag have to stoop about not being able to compete financially.

Pity neither have the balls to admit that it is their own ability which is failing when they are unable to compete with us.

Soft cunts and club lackies, the pair of them
I think they’re having a dig at their owners to be honest. Their revenues should enable them to compete but they put profit before investment.

Like I said, the media are part of it(maybe it's the owners feeding these narratives to take the pressure off them). Ten Hag didn't give them the answer they wanted because he's probably aware of what they've spent and their spending power going forward. Fair play to him on that.

It probably wont be long before they have the same "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" relationship Klopp has with them. Seems like he gives them the answers they want and he gets off lightly whenever he looses his shit during or after a game(refs, VAR, interviewers etc).

I think you were searching for the word arselickers ? :)

Alabama, I'd love to know why?
Perhaps this guy?

He's from Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.