Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only netting I can remember was between the Kippax & North stand. We had a green mesh one up for a couple of years around the 10=1 game.

That would make no sense because away fans were always at the opposite end of the ground at that time. I used to stand in that open air bit by the time they moved away fans to that corner of the North Stand and I’m sure there was no netting then.

I have a vague recollection of netting on the side of the Platt Lane separating it from the Kippax. But quite happy to admit I may be imagining that.

Definitely no netting between home and away fans in the Kippax anyway. Officer Dibble wouldn’t have been able to sit on his little perch waving his truncheon around if that was the case.

That would make no sense because away fans were always at the opposite end of the ground at that time. I used to stand in that open air bit by the time they moved away fans to that corner of the North Stand and I’m sure there was no netting then.

I have a vague recollection of netting on the side of the Platt Lane separating it from the Kippax. But quite happy to admit I may be imagining that.

Definitely no netting between home and away fans in the Kippax anyway. Officer Dibble wouldn’t have been able to sit on his little perch waving his truncheon around if that was the case.
There was definitely netting,it was probably up to stop fans jumping over into the seats. The away fans were all far end of the Kippax/Platt Lane at the time.

My usual standing spot was right on the edge of the kippax where the North Stand roof overhung it a little....kept me dry many a game.

Didn’t I already hear the bbc pundits saying ‘let’s hope he gets more game time at City next season’ after the final today?
Amazing how these no-mark pundits know better than the world’s best coach about how to deal with young players.
Almost right.
They said "what a good tournament he had had and hopefully we'll see him getting more playing time in the Premier league".
They failed to mention his club by name which i found, odd

Multi club ownership will be the new stick to beat us with for the rest of the season and energy wars.

ooh Roy baby, I love the wavy hair. You are awful but I like you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.