Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been going since 75 and never seen any netting in the Kippax also the no.mans tunnel.section was also patrolled by coppers for high.profile games
The only netting I can remember was between the Kippax & North stand. We had a green mesh one up for a couple of years around the 10=1 game.

Not that we're going to get him, but just in case, some idiot on Liverpool.com just trashed Theo Hernandez making sure to say that Andy Robertson is much better and that City getting Hernandez wouldn't worry Klopp one bit. LMAO. It never ceases to amaze me how obsessed they are with us and how they can spin anything and everything into a negative for us. Its actually a sickness.

I nearly clicked on the Daily United headline. ;-)

Chris Wheeler is now the go to Rag Hack at the Daily United. A bit like Stone at BBC United - Mediacity.

Wheeler keeps on churning out bullsh*t United transfer headlines and stories on a daily basis.

The Rags will be able to field a World Cup 11 next season on top of their current team and squad.

Screenshot_20221218-121548~2.png

Last edited:
I nearly clicked on the Daily United headline. ;-)

Chris Wheeler is now the go to Rag Hack at the Daily United. A bit like Stone at BBC United - Mediacity.

Wheeler keeps on churning bullsh*t United transfer headlines and stories on a daily basis.

The Rags will be able to field a World Cup 11 next season on top of their current team and squad.

View attachment 63820
Lol, of course the rags are in for him, they're in for every fucker again. The rag transfer window is nearly open again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.