Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't take this cnut long to knick your script, surfing bluemoon.

One of those rare times where the article is even more ridiculous than the headline. I made the mistake of clicking on it.

images

A pair of Zebra pants to go with it

Well the BBC have just had a report on breakfast news about middle East money in the Premier league . They managed to mention scum and dippers several times in the report but failed to mention City in any shape or form or Newcastle . The overall feel of the piece was that middle East money would be excellent news for dippers and scum !

Multi club ownership will be the new stick to beat us with for the rest of the season and energy wars.
They have included that in the new PL sustainability rules. Looks like a brazen attempt to regulate owners’ budgets.
Note to PL: CFG is not a football club. City have no say in how our owners spend their money.

Well the BBC have just had a report on breakfast news about middle East money in the Premier league . They managed to mention scum and dippers several times in the report but failed to mention City in any shape or form or Newcastle . The overall feel of the piece was that middle East money would be excellent news for dippers and scum !
I heard Abu Dhabi mentioned near the end but, I'd zoned out by then.

I'd imagine it wasn't positive.

Waiting for WC hero Martinez (the raggy one) to hit the press, did he actually get on at any stage?

Oh and how The General who I believe played every minute of every game almost cost Messi the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.