Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scanning the web this morning, our antipodean friends are kicking off with the commentator for the WC Final on SBS. They said he sounded drained of enthusiasm for a game that ended 3-3 aet.

The person in question.... Martin Tyler!
Silly old so and so.

Ignorance !!

More citizens of GB have been murdered by their own compatriots this year than have died in genuine accidents in Quatar in three years.

It has been an amazing 1 city tournament superbly organised and executed by Qatar which will help them with their westernisation programme .

I hope you enjoy the USofA, Mexico and Canada in 2026.

Do you work for the GUARDIAN ?
The over used and over worked Facebook Generation (not accusing you of being one) word “Amazing”. There was fuck all amazing about it, plenty of plastic supporters and less than full capacities. Some extremely boring games, (especially the group matches) some good ones and a great one in the final.

Not difficult to organise a Tournament where fans are charged up to about £300 a ticket, cheapest around £100. No booze apart from fam zones and hotels at £12 for a bottle of bud. £200 a night for a bed in a container, all the infrastructure within 40 miles, just the wealthy or obsessed need apply, kept the casual fans away. Also the realisation if anyone oversteps the mark an arrest could mean a very severe punishment without much chance of winning an appeal. Run by those bent twats at FIFA, amazing my arse.

Westernisation? I doubt it, the Qatari’s are very dangerous rulers as Marc Bennett found out to his cost, google him, his family paid the ultimate price because he dared jump ship to work for the Saudi’s.

Last edited:
Ignorance !!

More citizens of GB have been murdered by their own compatriots this year than have died in genuine accidents in Quatar in three years.

It has been an amazing 1 city tournament superbly organised and executed by Qatar which will help them with their westernisation programme .

I hope you enjoy the USofA, Mexico and Canada in 2026.

Do you work for the GUARDIAN ?
As I said my last post .
And no I don’t .
Your view I’ve taken on board as I do with everyone’s points of view who disagree with mine.

All the best.

Scanning the web this morning, our antipodean friends are kicking off with the commentator for the WC Final on SBS. They said he sounded drained of enthusiasm for a game that ended 3-3 aet.

The person in question.... Martin Tyler!
Silly old so and so.
Saves all his enthusiasm for rags and dippers forward passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.