Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last post on the World Cup
Very entertaining
Wrong time of year
Wrong country
RIP to all the workers and their families who have lost in providing it.
Ignorance !!

More citizens of GB have been murdered by their own compatriots this year than have died in genuine accidents in Quatar in three years.

It has been an amazing 1 city tournament superbly organised and executed by Qatar which will help them with their westernisation programme .

I hope you enjoy the USofA, Mexico and Canada in 2026.

Do you work for the GUARDIAN ?

Waiting for WC hero Martinez (the raggy one) to hit the press, did he actually get on at any stage?

Oh and how The General who I believe played every minute of every game almost cost Messi the match.
MEN ran the headline last night

"Manchester United's Lisandro Martínez and Man City's Julian Alvarez win The World Cup"

Although it looks like it's been taken down now from their website

I'm puzzled as to what exactly the outrage caused to people is from that headline (not necessarily from you)?
More weary resignation that outrage. And whilst it certainly doesn’t remotely matter in the scheme of things, seeing as you asked, the one that didn’t play last night takes precedence over the one that did. And Manchester United/Man City. Also ‘ace’ to describe a footballer is the sort of thing you’d read in Roy of the Rovers. I literally know not one single person that uses that noun to describe a footballer. It’s akin to that equally utterly wank word ‘snub’.

More weary resignation that outrage. And whilst it certainly doesn’t remotely matter in the scheme of things, seeing as you asked, the one that didn’t play last night takes precedence over the one that did. And Manchester United/Man City. Also ‘ace’ to describe a footballer is the sort of thing you’d read in Roy of the Rovers. I literally know not one single person that uses that noun to describe a footballer. It’s akin to that equally utterly wank word ‘snub’.
I've always used Man City to describe us, so that I've really never got. As to the order they print the names? Come on, is it that important?

At least they didn't call Martinez an 'Ace' :)

I've always used Man City to describe us, so that I've really never got. As to the order they print the names? Come on, is it that important?

At least they didn't call Martinez an 'Ace' :)
I’ve already acknowledged that it isn’t important, mate.

You asked the question and I answered it!

Yep all the above, including why one of the tournament’s breakout stars who started the final and played a pivotal role in two goals is relegated behind a benchwarmer who didn’t play a minute last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.