Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there .....and in Abu Dhabi and Dubai !!

The

I'll only reply to one of your erroneous points....."plastic fans".

That will be the Argentinians and Moroccans then ?

One had to be there, and in the region, you weren't, I was.

Compliments of the season
You would have seen plenty of Plastics then, not necessarily Moroccan’s or Argies although even those that went will probably have come from financially better off demographic. I’m not a big England fan but contemplated going to Germany as it would have cost about 50% more than our usual lads trip at the time. However, this one would have been an 6k - 8k trip, that’s out of most people’s range unless you are wadded or a complete fanatic who saved up for the trip. To put it in perspective, I went to Florida in September for a fortnight when the Lizz Truss inspired exchange rate was 1.04 and prices in the US have rocketed, we didn’t hold back and the whole holiday with spends was about 3.5k per person.

A prediction. Sports Review of the Year will only mention our title win in passing no film or interviews etc. The football section will all be the World Cup and the Lionesses. I hope to be proved wrong, its a bag of shite anyway.
Surely there’ll be a feature on the ‘nearly quadruples’ best team ever in the ‘istoree of the world, la?

I know some will ask why I bothered watching some Londoners and a scouser talk about City players at the world cup but it's kind of a follow on from my post the other day on the same subject(I wonder if they've been reading BM...). Plus I don't mind that Turkish guy, he talks a lot of sense and is quite humble with it. The main show with Hugh on it is better though IMO.

Seems like they are still at it. Trying to manifest some sort of World Cup hangover in the City squad perhaps? Or purely just baiting City fans for the views?(thought we had no fans...).

Anyway, they they need to decide what their excuse is. Is it:

1) Pep only succeeds because he has the best players to work with. "Give him a Championship team and he'd be rubbish".

or

2) These players are overrated and only look good because of Pep and his system. "Take them out and put them in another team they'd look trash".

Surely they can see the contradiction there, by trying to claim both.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.