Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I replied to the wrong message… but this is the sort of stuff that has half us blues believing that the other half have imagined this media agenda! This was a city fan at a city game! It’s not an arbitrary fact thrown in, derogatory to our club… it’s an absolutely relevant fact to the story.
Do we know why he was in 115 though ?

No idea without the full background, possibly.
No, nor do I… I was only commenting that it wasn’t arbitrary that the girl was a city fan, as it was used as an example of City’s name being dragged through the mud, in the media. I was merely saying that a city fan, (allegedly) committing an offence, at a city game… then it’s appropriate to use “city fan” in the headline.

1) slag off Qatar and make untold accusations re Sports washing…..
2) Go to Qatar - enjoy 3 weeks living it up and enjoying Qatar - write merely about football.
3) come home return to slagging off Qatar….
Predictable. It's hard to take them seriously.

No, nor do I… I was only commenting that it wasn’t arbitrary that the girl was a city fan, as it was used as an example of City’s name being dragged through the mud, in the media. I was merely saying that a city fan, (allegedly) committing an offence, at a city game… then it’s appropriate to use “city fan” in the headline.
Correct

They may also be a fan of eating a Curly Wurly and then shitting in their hands and clapping but the snidey twat who wrote it neglected to mention that as well

A prediction. Sports Review of the Year will only mention our title win in passing no film or interviews etc. The football section will all be the World Cup and the Lionesses. I hope to be proved wrong, its a bag of shite anyway.
Stopped watching it years ago when it had become a wankfest about beckham, giggs and james fucking corden

There's no alleged about it as she was found guilty and sentenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.