Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time's short today, someone must have posted this somewhere. Glanced through it, immediately thought it had to be this cnut.

Don’t know why he even bites or responds to this ****!

He should of stuck to what he said before that he could stay here for 10 years instead he gave what that slime-ball wanted a headline that is a negative one!

Don’t know why he even bites or responds to this ****!

He should of stuck to what he said before that he could stay here for 10 years instead he gave what that slime-ball wanted a headline that is a negative one!

Thing is who does it wind up ?

Doesnt wind me up I couldnt give a shit what the press/media say or write. I am watching the best ever Manchester City side, I am watching and hoping some of our academy lads come good in this team.
It is truly a great time to belong to the Manchester City family.
We are a very well run club with a few brain farts along the way.

The dippers and the rags are the press/media gravy train. The dippers have the authorities in their pockets to miss behave, plus the press/media turn a blind eye.

I think Pep says things like this just to wind the press/media up. After all its nothing new Pep has been saying this the moment he walked in the door! !.

Honestly life is so much better when you ignore the press/media. If I cant get to a match I turn the game on at ko and of at the finish. I dont need some ex dipper or rag telling me what I have just seen. The commentary is just back ground noise.

remember arthur mann said:

Time's short today, someone must have posted this somewhere. Glanced through it, immediately thought it had to be this cnut.

Guardiola will quit if something 'broken' at Man City

Pep Guardiola has vowed to walk away from Manchester City if their relationship no longer works, despite his new contract extension.

Ahh chief cnut at the BBC posting clickbait crap again :-(

What do you think of slimon stoned Clinton ?

IMG-20221223-WA0006.jpg

Thing is who does it wind up ?

Doesnt wind me up I couldnt give a shit what the press/media say or write. I am watching the best ever Manchester City side, I am watching and hoping some of our academy lads come good in this team.
It is truly a great time to belong to the Manchester City family.
We are a very well run club with a few brain farts along the way.

The dippers and the rags are the press/media gravy train. The dippers have the authorities in their pockets to miss behave, plus the press/media turn a blind eye.

I think Pep says things like this just to wind the press/media up. After all its nothing new Pep has been saying this the moment he walked in the door! !.

Honestly life is so much better when you ignore the press/media. If I cant get to a match I turn the game on at ko and of at the finish. I dont need some ex dipper or rag telling me what I have just seen. The commentary is just back ground noise.
@waspish is correct about Stone being a ****, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.