Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hypocritical cnut runs side by side with Neville, plus he's pissed.

Sounds like the scum will take anybody so long as it's not Putin or north Korea, their fucking desperate and skint.

I have read the relevant part of the thread. Brooklands Blue declares that Aluko only gets work for box ticking purposes. Stonerblue calls him out on that post and you pile in backing Brooklands Blue up by using the ‘fact’ that ethnic minorities are over represented in TV adverts.

And I’ve twisted things for my own perspective?

The ‘woke’ comment gave me a chuckle though. It’s just a shame you’ll never get to see why it’s so amusing.
I’ll reiterate you post shite most of the time, I doubt you express your views amongst your peers, that’s if you ever get out and experience the real world. Woke is never amusing, it’s made up PC shite from your generation, I detest your lack of of empathy of other generations. I can always take on board alternative views but twisting my narrative made you look so fucking crass.

I’ll reiterate you post shite most of the time, I doubt you express your views amongst your peers, that’s if you ever get out and experience the real world. Woke is never amusing, it’s made up PC shite from your generation, I detest your lack of of empathy of other generations. I can always take on board alternative views but twisting my narrative made you look so fucking crass.

Which generation do you think I’m part of out of interest?

Team of 2022. I can't seem to pick Bernardo or Phil Foden. Am I missing something?!? You can pick Diogo Jota. Fucking embarrasment
Nothing embarrasses the BBC - not Jimmy Saville, not Stuart Hall, not even Rolf Harris, so a mish-mash of a starting eleven hasn't much of a chance of anyone at the BBC curling up in a corner and weeping, wailing nor gnashing their teeth at any selection. What surprises me is that they appear not to include anyone from the three relegated teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.