Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she the one that got the previous Ladies England Manager the push when she claimed she had been subjected to Racism by the Manager and threated court action. The rest of the team supported the Manager but the FA decided he had to go. Then the FA made a reported out of court settlement of £25,000.
Yep that’s the woman. Lovely girl

Is she the one that got the previous Ladies England Manager the push when she claimed she had been subjected to Racism by the Manager and threated court action. The rest of the team supported the Manager but the FA decided he had to go. Then the FA made a reported out of court settlement of £25,000.

You’ve vaguely remembered that she was involved in a racism allegation and completely built your own story around it here haven’t you?

Indeed,but she’s a nice girl really ..

No, I'm going off what I remember being reported at the time.

You’ve remembered every single part of it completely incorrectly then. Nothing malicious I’m sure ( and that’s not sarcasm ) but interesting all the same.

It’s high time City fans embrace this particular jibe.

Yes, we’re state backed. (I know we’re not really but play along).

So now what? Who actually gives a fuck that is worth giving a fuck over?

The only person (or persons in this case) who actually mattered, were the CAS panel. And we know how that went.

Try it. Next time someone throws out that we’re state backed, just agree. They won’t know what to do and the conversation flow will end.
This hypocritical cnut runs side by side with Neville, plus he's pissed.

You’ve remembered every single part of it completely incorrectly then. Nothing malicious I’m sure ( and that’s not sarcasm ) but interesting all the same.
Instead of being a bit snidey why didn't you just put up the true story and then we could have all read it, now we will have to search it out, to see who has the correct memory.

Instead of being a bit snidey why didn't you just put up the true story and then we could have all read it, now we will have to search it out, to see who has the correct memory.

I’m not sure which story you’re after as his tale seems to have drawn bits from multiple unconnected events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.