Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see our nicks having his usual dig about the premier league investigation. Maybe he could actually do some journalism maybe investgate the stanley park development by liverpool that they used to circumvent ffp..... or maybe look into the hmrc investigation into the rags (mentioned in their account) his obsession with us is worrying really think he needs help

I see our nicks having his usual dig about the premier league investigation. Maybe he could actually do some journalism maybe investgate the stanley park development by liverpool that they used to circumvent ffp..... or maybe look into the hmrc investigation into the rags (mentioned in their account) his obsession with us is worrying really think he needs help

Maybe he can let us all know what the investigation is & who is behind it?

Fucking embarrassing. Total lack of professional self-respect.
The guy on sky who does Monday mornings with Smith and Warnock said it had been almost 50 years since Newcastle won the fa cup. Actually it will be 69 next year, as they last won it in 55 when they beat us ! He must have thought or been told they beat Liverpool in the 74 final and obviously doesn't remember the poetry of David Coleman " Keegan 2, Highway 1, Liverpool 3, Newcastle none " Even though he looks like he's in his 60s. Poor and unprofessional yet again !

He doesn't need any help. He is going nicely insane all on his own.

well radio 2 news has surpassed itself.we barely get a mention if we win something but beating charlton is enough if you play in red..oh and newcastle also won

A question; does anyone on here use FotMob ? I stumbled on it tonight and was wondering just how valid it is. Any opinions would be appreciated.
Only use it for results, fixtures and line-ups and it's usually accurate. It sometimes updates scores with goals that are later VAR'd off.
Never used it for news. The football on TV guide can be customised for your region.

ESPN: "City can book their place in the semifinals of the Carabao Cup with victory over Southampton on Wednesday and remain in the hunt for four trophies.

Guardiola's team won a domestic treble in 2019 and Liverpool came within a whisker of winning an unprecedented quadruple last season."

I see rather than winning two domestic trophies on penalties is now being described as coming within a whisker if the quad in the media.

It's like how I was a whisker away from dating Scarlett Johansson having saw her in a film once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.