Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question; does anyone on here use FotMob ? I stumbled on it tonight and was wondering just how valid it is. Any opinions would be appreciated.
I've used Fotmob for quite a few years, good for information on upcoming matches, stats etc.
Don't check the news section it is full of red top shite as per usual

ESPN: City can book their place in the semifinals of the Carabao Cup with victory over Southampton on Wednesday and remain in the hunt for four trophies.

Guardiola's team won a domestic treble in 2019 and Liverpool came within a whisker of winning an unprecedented quadruple last season.

I see rather that winning two domestic trophies on penalties is now being described as coming within a whisker if the quad in the media.

It's like how I was a whisker away from dating Scarlett Johansson having saw her in a film once.
I like my tea weak.. as in 'pour hot water into a mug, then show it a photocopy of a picture of a tea bag, thank you kindly'.

That hot water gets nearer to that tea bag than The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers got to 'a famous quadruple' last season..

Only use it for results, fixtures and line-ups and it's usually accurate. It sometimes updates scores with goals that are later VAR'd off.
Never used it for news. The football on TV guide can be customised for your region.
Thanks, I had asked Google who was the most fouled PL team and who committed the most fouled per game. This was whose lists I received. Seemed pretty straightforward to me.

ESPN: City can book their place in the semifinals of the Carabao Cup with victory over Southampton on Wednesday and remain in the hunt for four trophies.

Guardiola's team won a domestic treble in 2019 and Liverpool came within a whisker of winning an unprecedented quadruple last season.

I see rather that winning two domestic trophies on penalties is now being described as coming within a whisker if the quad in the media.

It's like how I was a whisker away from dating Scarlett Johansson having saw her in a film once.
By the same token they came within a whisker of winning fuck all for the season :)

8 30 news on radio 2 this morning, is the nineties coming back and United on the brink of trophies again. This on the back of a win over third level Charlton secured by two injury time goals. They interviewed Tan Hague and raved about St Marcus of Rashford, meanwhile Newcastles all Premier league tie barely mentioned. God help us if they do win a trophy it will be back to the 90s with a vengeance in the media.

has anyone found a clip of Klopp ridiculing Nedum live on air? I’ve a feeling if that was pushed it could be quite damaging for the prick.

A question; does anyone on here use FotMob ? I stumbled on it tonight and was wondering just how valid it is. Any opinions would be appreciated.
Deleted FotMob from my phone a couple of years ago after the dippers beat us and one of its staff put out a message saying “dedums city”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.