Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question; does anyone on here use FotMob ? I stumbled on it tonight and was wondering just how valid it is. Any opinions would be appreciated.
I’ve had it my phone for a few years now. I find it reliable for team news, line ups. And it’s data base. It covers the whole footballing world as well but you can obviously filter to your own interest. It’s up to date in terms of live action ie, goal notifications, red cards and such if you’re on the go. Sometimes I watch us on a stream and I know we’ve scored before I’ve even seen it!

It’s not clogged with adds and the app never runs crap and simple in its format.

If you like a bet it will give you the odds of each team on match day and a form guide.

All in all I find it decent.

Arnold with one of his many hoofed balls into the box (commentator called it World Class) that Nunez shinned in is deemed better than a multi pass phase of brilliant play leading to Foden’s goal, none of those passes were “guess” balls. We’ll see what the pro’s on MOTD think when the Goal of the Month is announced.
I won't as I haven't watched such biased crap in years. I can't remember whether it was Mickey Walsh or Justin Fashanu who won the last goal of the month I saw.

Worse than that, they won the fucking '76 final too.....
News segment on talkshite this morning mentioned Newcastle result and the fact that they are looking for their first trophy in 47 years - hmmm, really? They must be using this source (that attachment) for info, it really is appalling that so many media outlets just re-hash the shit spouted by another, and on, and on, and on & on & on..!!

Worse than that, they won the fucking '76 final too.....

Wait a minute. Are we actually sure that we saw those three goals against Villa back in May? Was I actually in the South Stand?
Have these last twelve years in fact been a simulation and am I in the Matrix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.