Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 30 sports news this morning, raving about Southamptons win, played commentary from the end of the match, commentator positively orgasmic. No context to this you would never believe we lost to another Premier league team who had home advantage. No mention of the fact that we fielded a reserve strength team. Barely a mention of us when we beat Liverpool and Chelsea now today its a wank fest over us losing. They concluded by saying their will be a new name on the league cup this year they sure will as we put last year's holders out. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE
Reserve strength team? Behave yourself, it may not have been anyone's preferred starting eleven but they were hardly the EDS team.

The rest of that looks factually correct. We were playing Southampton, not Chelsea or Liverpool so I can't see why they'd mention them.

Reserve strength team? Behave yourself, it may not have been anyone's preferred starting eleven but they were hardly the EDS team.

The rest of that looks factually correct. We were playing Southampton, not Chelsea or Liverpool so I can't see why they'd mention them.
No I meant on the day after the three games against them the result was ignored once and barely mentioned twice. Just want a fair shake of the stick from our national broadcaster is that too much to ask.

The names on that team sheet were mostly far more impressive than the reality of the team effectiveness.

One centre half,3 fullbacks (two of them plastic) and a line up that has probably never stepped foot on a field even close to an 11.It also lacked any natural leadership or aggression,it was completely rudderless and far too passive.

It was a recipe for exactly what we witnessed.

No I meant on the day after the three games against them the result was ignored once and barely mentioned twice. Just want a fair shake of the stick from our national broadcaster is that too much to ask.
Fair enough, I misread your original post re. Liverpool & Chelsea.

The names on that team sheet were mostly far more impressive than the reality of the team effectiveness.

One centre half,3 fullbacks (two of them plastic) and a line up that has probably never stepped foot on a field even close to an 11.It also lacked any natural leadership or aggression,it was completely rudderless and far too passive.

It was a recipe for exactly what we witnessed.
Yep and where were the goals coming from, Jack barely even bothers shooting, Cole I thought could finish but seems to have list all confidence, Phillips virtually zero, Phil slight chance then just Alvarez. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.