Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope you can open that. It's on MuEN website
What a strange article encouraging Martinez to injure Haaland and the fans to taunt Erling about his dad. But Luckhurst failed to mention that both Martinez and Varane were totally humiliated in the first match at the Etihad.
It was one of the worst defensive displays I have ever seen in a Derby match. In the case of Varane it reminded me of his hilarious performances against us with Real Madrid. Varane is one of the most over-rated players in the world. He really is shite whenever he comes up against a half decent forward like Gabriel Jesus never mind Haaland.

Just looking at the BBC Sport website and Chris Sutton's predictions. he's 'competing' with this week's no-mark Gaz Coombes. I've never heard of him. Apparently he's lead singer of a band called Supergrass, of whom I have heard, but they've passed me by - I'm pleased to say, because he's a Scum fan from.....................

Oxford!!!

Not only scum but very definitely a completely plastic **** and waste of precious oxygen. (And Sutton's not much better.)

Last edited:
Just looking at the BBC Sport website and Chris Sutton's predictions. he's 'competing with this week's no-mark Gaz Coombes. I've never heard of him. Apparently he's lead singer of a band called Supergrass, of whom I have heard, but they've passed me by - I'm pleased to say, because he's a Scum fan from.....................

Oxford!!!

Not only scum but very definitely a completely plastic **** and waste of precious oxygen. (And Sutton's not much better.)

Last season, I think we only had Johnny Marr doing the predictions. So far, we've had no-one this season.

isnt it really convinent that weve had 3 seperate players leaving/negative article today first looking at goal keeper/cancelo now gomez. if that isnt calculated to release negativity before the derby then i dont know what is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.