Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Aren’t they normally a different colour, rather than black bold? Still,no mention of United fans or a link to their Chelsea rent boy chant story.
Talksport news didn't even united, just mentioned forest and us.

Anyway, now that shit show tonight is done we can get on with the exciting part of the week. What potentially unsettling negative story is going to appear in the press ahead of Saturday? Will it be a training ground bust up? An unhappy player pushing for a move or the old favourite of some financial irregularity? Can't wait to find out.

Anyway, now that shit show tonight is done we can get on with the exciting part of the week. What potentially unsettling negative story is going to appear in the press ahead of Saturday? Will it be a training ground bust up? An unhappy player pushing for a move or the old favourite of some financial irregularity? Can't wait to find out.
All three surely..

Manchester United are now odds on favourites to win the first silverware of the season, the wonderful Carabao cup, the fans cup, the people’s cup. What a statement this will be if the reds can win this magnificent trophy without the huge spending and state funded financial doping of certain other clubs.

Manchester United are now odds on favourites to win the first silverware of the season, the wonderful Carabao cup, the fans cup, the people’s cup. What a statement this will be if the reds can win this magnificent trophy without the huge spending and state funded financial doping of certain other clubs.
oh dear its also probably likely they will face state funded newcastle in the final (who i hope win it just to piss the press off)

It was reported yesterday afternoon that the judge in the Benjamin Mendy trial has told jurors that he'll accept majority verdicts rather than unanimity. If, as seems entirely plausible, the judge's direction presages verdicts before the end of the week on the charges against Mendy and his co-accused, I think we can expect a welter of negative press - even if they're found not guilty on all accounts.

Many of the charges are said to have arisen out of parties held at Mendy's residence attended by several of his City teammates. If media outlets so wish, and no doubt many of them do, it most likely won't be difficult to portray the conduct of some of our players and possibly even the attitude of our club in a highly negative light even if the trial determines that what happened at the events in question doesn't constitute the basis for convictions of rape or other sexual offences.

I'm not ITK on this and would be very happy to be wrong. But logic suggests to me that we should probably expect a considerable volume of extremely adverse publicity on this matter in the near future, even if it isn't this week. I'd expect that numerous outlets have stories ready to publish as soon as they're legally allowed to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.