Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press love those cheeky geordies..'if any one deserves it'' blah blah...just fuck off....i think our manc dourness makes us funnier in general...press genuinely hate this characteristic though.im convinced
To be honest, I'm in the ABU camp. Should it be the Barcodes, it would be funny as it would be another FFP cheats/oil money/human rights abusers for the MSM to boil their piss over.

isnt he out of contract in the summer anyway?

From a PR point of view although not guilty he doesn't come out of the whole thing innocent in terms of behaviour.

city will be glad to pay whatever back pay is owed and get rid on a free transfer asap. hopefully his salary was fairly modest being a youngster when signed in 2017.

Think they stopped paying his wages in September 2021, I dunno if he is still classed as a City player even though his contract is up this summer.

SSN last night.

Couldn't post last night but apparently Chelsea played their first game last night since the superb Gianluca Vialli passed!

Must've imagined the tribute and minutes applause last Sunday at the match.

SSN last night.

Couldn't post last night but apparently Chelsea played their first game last night since the superb Gianluca Vialli passed!

Must've imagined the tribute and minutes applause last Sunday at the match.
First home or league match?

Edit: first league match? Sky wouldn't be interested in cup games they weren't covering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.