Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep a little bit irritated by some of the ‘supporters’ comments following the Southampton game. ‘They cannot complain’ referring to 4 out of 5 titles and he’s absolutely right. We can moan about the performance in one match, but absolutely not about what we have achieved during his tenure. There is fire in his belly, love it. Roll on the derby.
He was like a controlled rage.

Why can't I complain? I pay well over £1000 to go and watch city every season. They're not even putting any effort in. It's the least i deserve.

Considering the success of most of those players, and the dedication to perform at that level, I'd argue they put more effort in to their profession overall than any of us here have into anything in their whole life.

The team you want, which wins every game, and looks like it's performing at 100% every game, every week or every month, simply does not exist and never will.

If I had travelled all the way to Southampton, and paid for a match ticket and an overnight stay out of my taxed income I think I'd be entitled to say City's performance was shit.

Yes, we have won a lot in recent years, and we should be grateful, but that performance was fucking dire. I can't get my head around it, you would think all the non-regular players would be busting a gut to impress Pep. Can anyone say they were?

If I had travelled all the way to Southampton, and paid for a match ticket and an overnight stay out of my taxed income I think I'd be entitled to say City's performance was shit.

Yes, we have won a lot in recent years, and we should be grateful, but that performance was fucking dire. I can't get my head around it, you would think all the non-regular players would be busting a gut to impress Pep. Can anyone say they were?
I didn't take his comment about supports complaining about the performance against Southampton I think it's about the supporters who some have been questioning the teams hunger rather than the Southampton performance. He said the Southampton performance it won't happen again

I didn't take his comment about supports complaining about the performance against Southampton I think it's about the supporters who some have been questioning the teams hunger rather than the Southampton performance. He said the Southampton performance it won't happen again
He's not going to be happy with Ilkay then.

He's not going to be happy with Ilkay then.
i just meant the above in relation to todays press confrence where the interviews mentioned fans complaining. I have no doubt that pep game them a shouting at and a questioning after the game and probably said much worse than ilkays comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.