Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt he out of contract in the summer anyway?

From a PR point of view although not guilty he doesn't come out of the whole thing innocent in terms of behaviour.

city will be glad to pay whatever back pay is owed and get rid on a free transfer asap. hopefully his salary was fairly modest being a youngster when signed in 2017.
I’m guessing wages would be covered by insurance, someone may have a definitive answer.

Manchester United are now odds on favourites to win the first silverware of the season, the wonderful Carabao cup, the fans cup, the people’s cup. What a statement this will be if the reds can win this magnificent trophy without the huge spending and state funded financial doping of certain other clubs.
Be the same as their final the other year v Southampton. Southampton were screwed over by the officials on that day to allow the Rags to win

Just had a Brighton fan asking if we will issue an apology and pay him what he is owed in wages. That said even if found not guilty I think he was in breach of contract hence why we stopped paying him
Spot-on. The public details of the parties, especially those in lockdown, are probably enough for City to terminate his contract. That's assuming he is not re-tried on the counts the jury could not agree on.

Pep a little bit irritated by some of the ‘supporters’ comments following the Southampton game. ‘They cannot complain’ referring to 4 out of 5 titles and he’s absolutely right. We can moan about the performance in one match, but absolutely not about what we have achieved during his tenure. There is fire in his belly, love it. Roll on the derby.

Pep a little bit irritated by some of the ‘supporters’ comments following the Southampton game. ‘They cannot complain’ referring to 4 out of 5 titles and he’s absolutely right. We can moan about the performance in one match, but absolutely not about what we have achieved during his tenure. There is fire in his belly, love it. Roll on the derby.

Why can't I complain? I pay well over £1000 to go and watch city every season. They're not even putting any effort in. It's the least i deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.