Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I complain? I pay well over £1000 to go and watch city every season. They're not even putting any effort in. It's the least i deserve.
Having a moan about the odd result is fine if you wish to but the OTT personal slagging off Pep on here the other night was fucking sickening in my book. It’s not called for and those fuckers in the media will twist the narrative to suit their agenda.

Behaviour ....?
Meeting birds in clubs,dancing,drinking,getting them home,consensual shagging.

Where have you been ??
if he is found not guilty then I’m sure he’s entitled to compensation which will be covered under City’s insurance. If he’s guilty of one offence the policy will more than likely be void and he’ll get fuck all.

if he is found not guilty then I’m sure he’s entitled to compensation which will be covered under City’s insurance. If he’s guilty of one offence the policy will more than likely be void and he’ll get fuck all.
I see the Mail have already decided to go with the anti city line that they continued to let him play and then somehow women were endangered. But surely they have stuffed up with pre prepared stuff because he has been found not guilty. Probably written expecting a guilty verdict.

I see the Mail have already decided to go with the anti city line that they continued to let him play and then somehow women were endangered. But surely they have stuffed up with pre prepared stuff because he has been found not guilty. Probably written expecting a guilty verdict.

Utter cunts - they cream themselves if they can find any way of having a go at us.

That's right!

The 4-0 defeat by Brentford convinced Casemiro more than anything, even the money he was be offered by United, to sign for United.

(the sh*te the Rag media make up and write before every derby is f*cking unbelievable and embarrassing)

Screenshot_20230113-195026~2.png

Not sure if this has been posted, but the latest BBC Sport article about violence at football has this start...

Talk about fan violence, but then mention of our pitch invasion which was 99.9% celebratory followed by mention of the girl injured at a City match.

Certainly feels to me like they're making us out to be the bad guys here.

1000001032.jpg

Why can't I complain? I pay well over £1000 to go and watch city every season. They're not even putting any effort in. It's the least i deserve.
Ive spent well over £50k in 60 years and wouldnt have spent it any other way , and there are plenty of bluemooners who have spent far more , ive witnessed plenty of our players/teams putting little or no effort in and even less care over the years , and you cannot compare this group of players under Pep with previous teams and management. Over the last few years we have had value for money and much much more , so i wont be stamping my feet because we have had a couple of months of indifferent form, it has absolutely nothing to do with effort , you can never accuse a Pep team of not trying.

Ive spent well over £50k in 60 years and wouldnt have spent it any other way , and there are plenty of bluemooners who have spent far more , ive witnessed plenty of our players/teams putting little or no effort in and even less care over the years , and you cannot compare this group of players under Pep with previous teams and management. Over the last few years we have had value for money and much much more , so i wont be stamping my feet because we have had a couple of months of indifferent form, it has absolutely nothing to do with effort , you can never accuse a Pep team of not trying.
Well said Jimmy

Not sure if this has been posted, but the latest BBC Sport article about violence at football has this start...

Talk about fan violence, but then mention of our pitch invasion which was 99.9% celebratory followed by mention of the girl injured at a City match.

Certainly feels to me like they're making us out to be the bad guys here.

View attachment 65921
And no mention of the match and against who the girl was injured whilst all other clubs are mention in the wider fan reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.