Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no mention of the match and against who the girl was injured whilst all other clubs are mention in the wider fan reporting.

The casual reader of that article might even believe that the girl was injured by a city supporter, no real meat on the bones other than mention city a lot.

Thanks for posting. Pep... What a guy. Love him. You can tell how much he dislikes some of those journalists and he seemed to have a real steely determination about him. I feel more confident about the derby having watched that.
Yet he still doesn't chew them out or belittle them like Klopp does, saw him having a dig at Nedum Onuoha earlier this week then another journalist tonight. Proper nasty prick trying to belittle people he thinks of as less than him. Wanker

Not one positive (lead) City article. Every article is about United and/or either biased towards United.

10 years of dominance over these c*nts on and off the pitch, and the Rag infested football media are still pushing them and clicks over the Champions.

But of course, Blue flares are shown. Subliminal assault on our club at every turn. I have lost all faith in the BBC.

Stop posting this shit then! Only time I see anything football from the bbc is when someone posts it on here! Bbc is a red propaganda machine fuck em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.