Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he is found not guilty then I’m sure he’s entitled to compensation which will be covered under City’s insurance. If he’s guilty of one offence the policy will more than likely be void and he’ll get fuck all.
I think he was found to be in breach of his contract (a disrepute clause most likely) and has probably already been sacked off, being found guilty or not wouldn't come into it. We wouldn't have announced it if so to avoid affecting the court case. This is all pure guess work by the way, which is why the original thread was locked.

I think he was found to be in breach of his contract (a disrepute clause most likely) and has probably already been sacked off, being found guilty or not wouldn't come into it. We wouldn't have announced it if so to avoid affecting the court case. This is all pure guess work by the way, which is why the original thread was locked.
I’ll just repeat what they said on Sky so I don’t break the rules, they quoted City as issuing a brief statement saying he was not being paid and it was 2 years ago since he last was. Went on to say City won’t be commenting until after his retrial when his contract will more than likely be up, around August I would think.

Not sure if this has been posted, but the latest BBC Sport article about violence at football has this start...

Talk about fan violence, but then mention of our pitch invasion which was 99.9% celebratory followed by mention of the girl injured at a City match.

Certainly feels to me like they're making us out to be the bad guys here.

View attachment 65921
Not so long ago when games were behind closed doors a mob broke into a stadium amongst other disorder and caused a game to be called off. I assume this is not referenced as no punishment seems to have been applied

That's right!

The 4-0 defeat by Brentford convinced Casemiro more than anything, even the money he was be offered by United, to sign for United.

(the sh*te the Rag media make up and write before every derby is f*cking unbelievable and embarrassing)

View attachment 65920

After 10 years in Madrid winning 5 champs leagues & many other trophies, but never been happier. What about the quality of the restaurants or the weather, does that only piss off the City players.

Not sure if this has been posted, but the latest BBC Sport article about violence at football has this start...

Talk about fan violence, but then mention of our pitch invasion which was 99.9% celebratory followed by mention of the girl injured at a City match.

Certainly feels to me like they're making us out to be the bad guys here.

View attachment 65921
And I see it looks like there’s no journalist’s name attached to that piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.