Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are back with 30% possession at their own ground, camped in their half, making many fouls, playing like small teams do against City, relying on counters and gifts from referees. That's "the manner of their victory"...How was that different from Ole's victories?
Well they do have Rashford back at "Prime Ronaldo level".

Let them believe it. It'll be hilarious when the wheels fall off (again).
They've found a way of winning games, sit back, defend as a team plus the referee and hoof it to the fast runners to nick a goal. It's dogshit football but effective.
More importantly we need to sort our shit out and realise that strolling around playing sideways and backwards passes all game doesn't win you games.

Don’t fucking get caught up in all the sky,bt,bbc and yank hype just don’t pay for any of the shite and go IPTV and switch on a minute before the game starts and switch off when the ref blows for full time …
Well said.
I've got IPTV for aways and only use Sly or BT Spite as a last resort if I can't get an overseas stream.
BT had the drugs cheat and toe sucker yesterday and there's no way I'm listening to their inane biased drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.