Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the writing integrity of a corrupt politician - Holt's opinion is worth less than Piers Morgan the fuckwit..............
What annoys me is that Holt thinks his opinion is worth a lot more than anybody else's. He isn't the only journo to think thay either, the delusion is bizarre. I've always respected match going fan opinions above opinions of a journalist.

It’s interesting reading replies to that pile of shite, so called journalist. Fans from many other clubs (including Arsenal) saying that the refereeing decisions and VAR changed the game and affected the result.
Is Holt the fuckwit who said Charlie Adam would be a better signing than Sergio Aguero?
I can't remember as there are so many clueless wankers stealing a living writing shite like this.

FWsloviXkAID06q

What annoys me is that Holt thinks his opinion is worth a lot more than anybody else's. He isn't the only journo to think thay either, the delusion is bizarre. I've always respected match going fan opinions above opinions of a journalist.
Holt has his head so far up his own arse it's a wonder he can find it. Nothing but a sanctimonious, self opinionated arsehole who likes the sound of his own voice and phrasing of his own words. Goes out of his way in his columns to prove he is a 'man of the people' and watches lower division games, when no one is remotely interested in him, apart from himself. A dipper apologist of the highest order is Holt.

Is Holt the fuckwit who said Charlie Adam would be a better signing than Sergio Aguero?
I can't remember as there are so many clueless wankers stealing a living writing shite like this.
Don’t know mate, but sounds about right for this clueless, biased clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.