Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they wouldn’t. It would be listed as ‘Controversial City win’

As you say the manner is brushed under the carpet and fair unbiased reporting does not exist at the public funded Salford BBC
Exactly, the only thing ‘statement’ about their ‘win’ yesterday was the abhorrent officiating

They've found a way of winning games, sit back, defend as a team plus the referee and hoof it to the fast runners to nick a goal. It's dogshit football but effective.
More importantly we need to sort our shit out and realise that strolling around playing sideways and backwards passes all game doesn't win you games.
It's basically baconface 2.0 football.

Oh dear the media love in has started I guess. Funny how despite their win they are still 3rd. Also if it's such a big statement win didn't ole have a statement win against us and also didn't when he first took over have runs of form. You'd think they'd actually let the season play out before all this 'united is back' nonsence.

Also the result was caused by the ref uniteds performance was hardly anything tl write home about. I'd actually argue ole winning against us when we were in our best form is more impressive than this one. Well done you beat a city side who's really out of form to stay behind them in the table such a statement that

They've found a way of winning games, sit back, defend as a team plus the referee and hoof it to the fast runners to nick a goal. It's dogshit football but effective.
More importantly we need to sort our shit out and realise that strolling around playing sideways and backwards passes all game doesn't win you games.
Agree with their style, it's not particularly pretty but seems to be effective

Wouldn't be happy watching that regularly, but I'd like to see us mix it up now and then with some well placed long balls just to get the defences turned for a change!

Soo ole ball then?

Well said.
I've got IPTV for aways and only use Sly or BT Spite as a last resort if I can't get an overseas stream.
BT had the drugs cheat and toe sucker yesterday and there's no way I'm listening to their inane biased drivel.
Lescot looked like he was going through the motions. Almost like he'd been handed his 'opinion' in the program script about 5 minutes before they went on air.

Body language experts would have an absolute field day studying the footage.

Lescot looked like he was going through the motions. Almost like he'd been handed his 'opinion' in the program script about 5 minutes before they went on air.

Body language experts would have an absolute field day studying the footage.
I didn't see as I wouldn’t watch BT for reasons I've outlined but I'd heard Lescot was very passive.
Hardly surprising when they pack the panel with Rag apologists.
It would be interested to see how any of those rags would have behaved if they were on their own with 3 ex blues but we know that would never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.