Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But can the Glazers pay it - surely Directors cannot just pump money into their club - or, as I mentioned before, all the rich owners would do it so that their club can spend an unlimited amount on the best players?
I don't know mate - always confused me how abramnovitch could pump unlimited millions in as 'loans' and never fall foul of ffp. PB or SWP's back know how financial stuff works so the may be able to explain.
I imagine a prospective rag owner will try to haggle the debt to be either covered by the glazers or lopped off the price.

Sky sports…

“Would United be able to compete with Newcastle and Man City Wealth if Ratcliffe takes over”

I think there doing pretty well at the moment, no mention of Chelsea either.

It takes no brains to be on that red show! Compete it’s like they spent the same as Fulham the way the come out with this propaganda shit

Seem like a nice fellow

July 2015: Jim Ratcliffe became the latest businessman to claim Britain could THRIVE outside the European Union.

May 2019: One of Britain's richest men insists Britain will thrive outside the EU.

Sep 2019: British car-making to be located in Bridgend, a huge vote of confidence in Brexit.

Dec 2020: British car-making to not be located in Bridgend, Brexit not a factor.

Sky sports…

“Would United be able to compete with Newcastle and Man City Wealth if Ratcliffe takes over”

I think there doing pretty well at the moment, no mention of Chelsea either.
They have spent more than City and achieved far less success. The Glazers never short changed the club, they backed every manager. Rag fans are never happy. Lol

My rag mate messaged me today (about the potential takeover) and said “I bet you’re gonna stop using your Dyson hoover now aren’t ya fella, I’ll give yer £50 for it” I’ve not replied yet but was thinking of saying ok mate wiz me £50 online & I’ll package it up and send it, don’t think he’ll be happy (or get it) when he opens it up and there’s a can of oil in it and no hoover :)
I wonder if Ratcliffes oil money is good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.