Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seem to remember Kieron Trippier being given a straight red against us for a lesser foul on Kev, was rescinded on review (rightly imo) but I do wonder what the ref initially thought he saw to warrant a straight red then, and what this ref thought he saw, which apparently was only worthy of a yellow for this one, can’t have been the shirt can it ? :-).

Wait till you take the piss out of, or raise valid criticism of the dippers. All your comments will be pre-moderated. Free speech my arse, like fookin North Korea over there.

A work colleague said the term rag is racist to people who wear turbans. I didnt know that.

Yes, if you google Rashford tax avoiding plenty appears.
His accountant used a perfectly legal loophole so he hasn't broken any laws but I cannot abide by someone who has avoided paying millions of pounds in taxes taking the moral high ground and dictating to the government on how they should spend millions of pounds of tax payers money.
Comes across as very hypocritical and sanctimonious to me.
Had he paid his fair share of taxes I would applaud him but I've noticed he's been very quiet publically since he was given an MBE.
Plenty of footballers and wealthy individuals support charities but don't see the need to tell everyone all about it.
The man is a complete fraud in my opinion and Saturday showed he he is also a liar and a cheat with his actions and comments.

Funny people like Rashford and other footballers and people who earn a lot are some of the greediest fuckers out there and will do anything to not lose out on all there money! Look at Ronaldo worth 700m if it was about football he would play for nought and get a club in champs league to go to! Oh these massive earners usually set up a charity for tax purposes to!

BBC Radio Lincolnshire this morning reporting that the Rag's were "denied a victory"... Strange, because when they report on City they always use a negative such as "failed to win" or "held to a draw".
If Beeb Linc used anything other than positive language to describe any Rag game, win, lose or draw, the Linc Rag Diaspora would march down to the Home Counties. round up those Rag Cockneys and march onto the Quays, storm the BBC and hang Lineker by his bollocks from one of the bridges over the Bridgwater. Then they'd go home 'cos they wouldn't be able to get a ticket for the next Rags' game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.