Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good it should be highlighted how much revenue they turn over compared to a club that spends it like there’s no tomorrow. Their brain washed fans should start asking questions why Klopp keeps peddling out the tired old lines of Liverpool not being able to compete financially. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Are you seriously expecting their fans, who are too fucking stupid and entrenched, to actually think for themselves ?

Klopp is just the pathetic moaning shill of FSG.

And of course, the narrative helps convince the victims that they really are being cheated.

Klopp isn't stupid, just a pathetic moaning ****, as his words are sucked up by the teminally stupid.

Last edited:
Are you seriously expecting their fans, who are too fucking stupid and entrenched, to actually think for themselves ?

Klopp is just the pathetic moaning shill of FSG.

And of course, the narrative helps convince the victims that they really are being cheated.

Klopp isn't stupid, as his words are sucked up by the teminally stupid.

Absolutely questions should be asked why a club with higher revenues than United are now sat down mid table 19 points off the pace. If that as Guardiola the media would be feeding like sharks calling for his head. They spent decent money in the summer and they’ve brought someone in this window as well, why is no one calling for Klopp’s head?

Funny people like Rashford and other footballers and people who earn a lot are some of the greediest fuckers out there and will do anything to not lose out on all there money! Look at Ronaldo worth 700m if it was about football he would play for nought and get a club in champs league to go to! Oh these massive earners usually set up a charity for tax purposes to!
Never a truer word spoken.
Messi always made me laugh when he was in tears leaving Barca because they couldn't afford his wages!
My wife said she felt sorry for him, explained he was a multi-millionaire and if he loved them so much he could take a pay cut, stay put and still earn millions more that him, his family and future generations of his family would never spend.
Tens of thousands of people who haven't got a pot to piss in give up their valuable time to support charities and never say a word.
Thousands of celebrities support charities too but never make a big song and dance about it.

Arsenal are 8 pts in front of us and you'd think the media would be overjoyed as of their hatred for us.
But no they are still not happy because they want Ragchester ushited to win because it sells more.
Pathetic commentary last night, and gloating over a bent Derby win from them really sickened me.
the off side goal has just become a huge football joke feed by the media

RIP Ernest .

Absolutely questions should be asked why a club with higher revenues than United are now sat down mid table 19 points off the pace. If that as Guardiola the media would be feeding like sharks calling for his head. They spent decent money in the summer and they’ve brought someone in this window as well, why is no one calling for Klopp’s head?

Media are made up of arselickers and cheap whores ?

Just posted on the bbc website in reply to a rag he said " palace celebrating like they have just won the world cup "

I replied " just like the rags on Saturday after the off side goal"

BBC deleted straight away lolol
Just out of interest I reported 2 posts and only one was removed. Apparently you can't post about sucking off donkeys but you can call people arses, good to know for future reference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.