Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Radio Lincolnshire this morning reporting that the Rag's were "denied a victory"... Strange, because when they report on City they always use a negative such as "failed to win" or "held to a draw".
I was just about to post something similar once I'd caught up with the thread.

Not seen thrown 2 points away, lack of concentration, poor disaplin, title challenge failures etc anywhere.

I was just about to post something similar once I'd caught up with the thread.

Not seen thrown 2 points away, lack of concentration, poor disaplin, title challenge failures etc anywhere.
The RDAHMeedya are experts at burying 'bad' news! There's no worse news than the Rags dropping points. If we don't secure a win tonight just compare the tone and tenor of tomorrow's news.

Just posted on the bbc website in reply to a rag he said " palace celebrating like they have just won the world cup "

I replied " just like the rags on Saturday after the off side goal"

BBC deleted straight away lolol
Just like the rags did full stop. Think they should consider that they may have another rough ride on Sunday!

Arsenal are 8 pts in front of us and you'd think the media would be overjoyed as of their hatred for us.
But no they are still not happy because they want Ragchester ushited to win because it sells more.
Pathetic commentary last night, and gloating over a bent Derby win from them really sickened me.
SSN Presenter, "can the Rags follow up their impressive Derby day by beating Crystal Palace tonight?"

Football 365 pampering to their narrow football market.

View attachment 66455

Good it should be highlighted how much revenue they turn over compared to a club that spends it like there’s no tomorrow. Their brain washed fans should start asking questions why Klopp keeps peddling out the tired old lines of Liverpool not being able to compete financially. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

A work colleague said the term rag is racist to people who wear turbans. I didnt know that.
I don't think Rag is. I've seen the term RagHead, which would tie in with headwear.

With regards to United, the term originates from when they almost went out of business and could barely put together kit for the team, and were having to play in old dishevelled kit. Hence the term Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.