Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a nutshell despite everyone backing City’s claim about the United goal being offside this old relic thought that it was on ......... he also made out that City couldn’t deal with United tactics ........ he really is one bitter twat
Incredible this still being debated.
Rashford is positioned in the line between Akanji and the ball thus interfering with his ability to decide on passback or clearance.He's also in the line between Akanji and Fernandes which affects his vision and ability to determine the threat from Fernandes.
If at a referees meeting they were to show a clip representing the perfect definition of interfering with play this is as good as it gets.

Incredible this still being debated.
Rashford is positioned in the line between Akanji and the ball thus interfering with his ability to decide on passback or clearance.He's also in the line between Akanji and Fernandes which affects his vision and ability to determine the threat from Fernandes.
If at a referees meeting they were to show a clip representing the perfect definition of interfering with play this is as good as it gets.
Honestly I couldn’t believe what the old relic was saying .......... he made out that City simply couldn’t cope with United .......... still nice that him and Ratboy where in person to view the turnaround......... bet the poor bastards went to bend extremely unhappy ......... United where back and City on a downer amazing what can happen in a few dramatic minutes ......... the last 10 mins at Palace and the 10 minutes after halftime at the Eithad

Inevitable

That's quite possibly perfect and exactly what Pep wanted. Keep the pressure off the players and all that...
Personally, I couldn't give a fuck what the gutter media (and I include the BBC Sports Dept (and Tory-enabling Political Department under that banner) have to say about City fans. We've heard it all before.

That's quite possibly perfect and exactly what Pep wanted. Keep the pressure off the players and all that...
Personally, I couldn't give a fuck what the gutter media (and I include the BBC Sports Dept (and Tory-enabling Political Department under that banner) have to say about City fans. We've heard it all before.

The BBC should f*cking know better.

Everyday they are harping on about rising cost of living, energy crisis etc.

However they deem it necessary to highlight these comments from Pep. Any mention in the article over ticket prices for the game last night to none SC holders which would contradict the BBC reporting on the above? Or may be question why a PL game is being held on a Thursday night in order to accommodate that farce of a WC?

Dig at the fans all you want BBC, we still pay your f*cking wage and that could soon change..

However they deem it necessary to highlight these comments from Pep. Any mention in the article over ticket prices for the game last night to none SC holders which would contradict the BBC reporting on the above? Or may be question why a PL game is being held on a Thursday night in order to accommodate that farce of a WC?

Dig at the fans all you want BBC, we still pay your f*cking wage and that could soon change..

Our game last night was postponed at first due to the Queens death.

But I agree with what you say.

They will harp on about ticket prices if one of their teams in red bring it up

Why would that contradict anything in that article? All it’s doing is reporting on what Pep said post match, it’s not an opinion piece or an editorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.