Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would that contradict anything in that article? All it’s doing is reporting on what Pep said post match, it’s not an opinion piece or an editorial.

It will no doubt promote debate and fuel more digs aimed at the fanbase.

No question that Pep was deflecting criticism of the players by calling out the fans but now isn't the time. It is still January people haven't been paid and is at a stupid KO time. As a fellow poster mentioned, it was rearranged due to the Queen's death but maybe call out the congested schedule and additional mid week games.

It will no doubt promote debate and fuel more digs aimed at the fanbase.

No question that Pep was deflecting criticism of the players by calling out the fans but now isn't the time. It is still January people haven't been paid and is at a stupid KO time. As a fellow poster mentioned, it was rearranged due to the Queen's death but maybe call out the congested schedule and additional mid week games.

That’s a slightly different point but I don’t think he was deflecting at all, he was just as passionate about the players and lack of passion as he was about anything else. He can’t really do anything about the fixture list, all he can do is try and fire his team up (and us) to give us the best chance of fighting arsenal for the title.

So the City fans booed the team off ? Ffs ! There's some thick cnuts post on here, probably rag's.
It’s amazing how people, including Pep, are manipulated by the media. A short smattering of boos aimed at the ref and the media liars lap it up. So the narrative is not about our brilliant comeback but our fans.
Well I was there freezing last night with crap transport to the stadium and plenty were singing. I am sick of people slagging our fans,

It’s amazing how people, including Pep, are manipulated by the media. A short smattering of boos aimed at the ref and the media liars lap it up. So the narrative is not about our brilliant comeback but our fans.
Well I was there freezing last night with crap transport to the stadium and plenty were singing. I am sick of people slagging our fans,
Yes they caught Pep with that one. Can only think he was away down the tunnel so thought it must have been true.Matterface also tried it to Mahrez but he said something 'no ike we have good fans no booing"
Just to complete my media moan I'd like to mention Sam Lee who got himself on Radio Mcr pre match and advised us Pep was now just reduced to experimenting with his line ups hoping it worked . Wouldn't really call worlds honest property Haaland and a world cup winnibg star in Alvarez behind him taking a wild gamble .

'Pep: We lack passion, fire, desire... and our fans were silent for 45 mins!'

Shock horror, sky sports running the negatives again.

What a surprise.

We need to raise the noise there, that's right, Pep's spot on.
but, HE needs to shoulder some of the blame too, we all do.

More consistancy and less tinkering, the players nearly threw it away yesterday, we won't always come back like this.

Yup.. take it from me, everyone sitting around our group in the Family Stand was jeering that useless referee off the pitch at half-time, not the Lads (Pep, please take note before opening your 'boca' in future..)

The only reason Spurs kept close to us in that first half was because they were allowed to do their usual dirty tricks of late tackles and disruptive blocking by that useless f**ker in charge of the game. We weren't playing well but we were building some steam until, from approximately 25minutes onward, Spurs flicked the switch to start the rough stuff (and, btw, what was all the systematic targeting of Rico Lewis all about, as if I didn't know?)

When we went under the stand at half-time, my brother said 'We'll do these 4-2', which I thought was bravado but, hey, you never know with City..

I have asked him for the Lottery numbers this weekend, so if anyone's interested send me a message..!!

So f**k the media and their strategy of negative spin or else ignoring us (eg R4 sports piece at 8.30am this morning made no mention of our game nor the result/amazing comeback..)

'Write my papers?' I wouldn't trust any of the partial, useless f**kers in the media to deliver them..

Got the metro off the bus this morning just sat down to read match report.... no mention of the game but still reporting on rags game from Wednesday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.