Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowadays if a bit of booing goes on at our place you just know the media are going to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
We'd just let two sloppy goals in the space of a couple of minutes just before half time, and with the ref having a poor game it was ideal circumstances for a few boos. So a small section of fans booed for a combination of both.
No doubt the media couldn't hit their keyboards quick enough, and milk it as much as they could.
Now we're all entitled apparently. They struggle to really have a go at the team as they've been so consistently good for many years, so us fans are an easy target.
Its annoying but we should be used to it by now. Maybe we should do what we do best and make a song about it, take the piss of ourselves. "Empty seats at home" and when we play away at a ground that's quiet with few empty seats we've been singing "Is this the Etihad?" I think that tells them we're really not that bothered.
We love City, and I'm 'Entitled' to think its water off a ducks back.
MCFC ok!
Adam Crafton of the Athletic and a rag fanzine writer claims he knows many City fans who believe we havent really earned all of our success over the last decade. He also claimed the ground was full of half/half scarves at the Etihad derby. This was despite Andy Mitten mentioning the huge number of tourist rags wearing them at the swamp this weekend in the same publication. I wonder if he would like to ask the many blues he claims are traumatised by our success make themselves known and post on here with proof of holding season tickets all the way back to our Maine Road days.

These clowns in the media saying we're entitled are 99% Rag or Dipper shills.
Someone like Dipper Murphy calling us entitled is the equivalent of Gary Glitter calling someone a paedo.
As an aside, and I'm not proud of it, I saw Glitter at the Hardrock Theatre in Stretford about 72/73. The fat bastard came on stage riding a motorbike and fell off it. His band were brilliant but I often wondered if they knew what was going on and just kept their counsel.

Adam Crafton of the Athletic and a rag fanzine writer claims he knows many City fans who believe we havent really earned all of our success over the last decade. He also claimed the ground was full of half/half scarves at the Etihad derby. This was despite Andy Mitten mentioning the huge number of tourist rags wearing them at the swamp this weekend in the same publication. I wonder if he would like to ask the many blues he claims are traumatised by our success make themselves known and post on here with proof of holding season tickets all the way back to our Maine Road days.

How do these cunts manage to live in the real world ?

As an aside, and I'm not proud of it, I saw Glitter at the Hardrock Theatre in Stretford about 72/73. The fat bastard came on stage riding a motorbike and fell off it. His band were brilliant but I often wondered if they knew what was going on and just kept their counsel.
It wouldn't surprise me if they knew.
Our upstanding bastion of impartiality known as The BBC covered up Saville for years.

How do these cunts manage to live in the real world ?
They don't live in the real world, they live in Rag world.
Had one in work (whose never been in the 3 years I've worked there) going on about new owners wanting to own the "biggest club in the world".
Responded by asking which world and what criteria he's using.
He quickly changed the subject and walked away.

They don't live in the real world, they live in Rag world.
Had one in work (whose never been in the 3 years I've worked there) going on about new owners wanting to own the "biggest club in the world".
Responded by asking which world and what criteria he's using.
He quickly changed the subject and walked away.
The average plastic Rag gets all his football knowledge from The Sun , if you try to have a serious debate with any of them and that includes plastic Dippers( although they boycott the The Sun they read The Star) they are clueless and just spout the City Bingo quotes they can remember.
Given up even trying to converse with the c*nts , as you state its Ragworld or Dipperworld in their own little world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.