Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media jumping on the bandwagon , we are the worst most entitled fans in the world , its OK for the Rags and Dippers to boo their team which can be proven , but the lies that pigeye Murphy and others spout are taken as fact.
The irony is all these twatty media pundits have never paid £100 to go and watch their team , because that how much it costs me with all expenses ,but ive never booed our team but i have booed referess at half time and he was having a niightmare against Spuds and i still think the vast majority of the frustration was aimed at the officials.
But why dont the club defend us , stating we fill our ground every week and show examples / videos of the 'istree lcubs booing their teams , the Goons are far worer than us when their team is playing shite they dont even turn up and have thousands of empty seats.
Pep did have a point but it just feeds the anti-city frenzy , the least little negative the media can find and it is exaggerated ten fold , our club needs to stand up and be counted , they aimlessly sit by and believe they are rising above the crticism , we have done it for over a decade and it hasnt worked , may be the owners need a change of plan.

No just send death threats.

Booing a bad performance has happened since year zero of association rules football, I have however yet to see City fans push a wall over on opposition fans which Liverpool have. In comparing crimes it’s like Rishi Sunak Vs Fred West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.