Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't live in the real world, they live in Rag world.
Had one in work (whose never been in the 3 years I've worked there) going on about new owners wanting to own the "biggest club in the world".
Responded by asking which world and what criteria he's using.
He quickly changed the subject and walked away.

Take your point entirely.

I was really referring to Adam Grafton - the writer of the piece, but then again with your primary audience being braindead lemmings, it is so simple.

Don't get a real job for a living, just write utter shite for the benefit of the terminally stupid - simples !!

The average plastic Rag gets all his football knowledge from The Sun , if you try to have a serious debate with any of them and that includes plastic Dippers( although they boycott the The Sun they read The Star) they are clueless and just spout the City Bingo quotes they can remember.
Given up even trying to converse with the c*nts , as you state its Ragworld or Dipperworld in their own little world
Well said.
As the saying goes never argue with an idiot as they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
If the twats try it with me, I set the narrative and move on to something they know fuck all about (intricacies around FFP, prize money generated from success, amortisation of transfer fees etc) and they soon disappear.
Those who know me won't take me on.

We've not killed any Italians though so you can go ahead and jot that down Danny.
Or stolen tickets off fellow fans, jibbed in, spat on and thrown coins at opposition managers, thrown bricks and bottles at coaches, thrown human shit and pots full of coins at opposition supporters, thrown acid at opposition players, attacked an ambulance taking an injured opposition player to hospital, sent death threats to their own players, orchestrated a campaign to sack a journalist who spoke the truth about thrm, masturbated in public, pushed pensioners into fountains or dropped slabs of concrete onto a waiters head.

Or stolen tickets off fellow fans, jibbed in, spat on and thrown coins at opposition managers, thrown bricks and bottles at coaches, thrown human shit and pots full of coins at opposition supporters, thrown acid at opposition players, attacked an ambulance taking an injured opposition player to hospital, sent death threats to their own players, orchestrated a campaign to sack a journalist who spoke the truth about thrm, masturbated in public, pushed pensioners into fountains or dropped slabs of concrete onto a waiters head.
That was Chelsea fans.

Looking at your post , booing a referee at half time doesnt look like a bad rap sheet , no agenda here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.