Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media jumping on the bandwagon , we are the worst most entitled fans in the world , its OK for the Rags and Dippers to boo their team which can be proven , but the lies that pigeye Murphy and others spout are taken as fact.
The irony is all these twatty media pundits have never paid £100 to go and watch their team , because that how much it costs me with all expenses ,but ive never booed our team but i have booed referess at half time and he was having a niightmare against Spuds and i still think the vast majority of the frustration was aimed at the officials.
But why dont the club defend us , stating we fill our ground every week and show examples / videos of the 'istree lcubs booing their teams , the Goons are far worer than us when their team is playing shite they dont even turn up and have thousands of empty seats.
Pep did have a point but it just feeds the anti-city frenzy , the least little negative the media can find and it is exaggerated ten fold , our club needs to stand up and be counted , they aimlessly sit by and believe they are rising above the crticism , we have done it for over a decade and it hasnt worked , may be the owners need a change of plan.
Great post.

Why are pundits talking about Bellngham going to the Dippers ? A club who will not be in the Champs league and who's pay structure is miles away from the demands of Belllingham's agent , or he could move to Real Madrid , ourselves , the Rags , Goons , all more likely propositions.
The days of players signing for the Dippers becasue of their (tainted) 'istree are long gone , top players want guarantees of trophies and world beating remuneration.

Correct and seeing as the can’t compete with our wealth like Keys said in bein sport before the chelsea game mentioned Haaland for 51m but so and then really it was 250m! How can these pundits come out with this like it’s fact!?

Correct and seeing as the can’t compete with our wealth like Keys said in bein sport before the chelsea game mentioned Haaland for 51m but so and then really it was 250m! How can these pundits come out with this like it’s fact!?
It's so stupid.
Aside from the fact that this assumption is based on an original article in the wholly untrustworthy Daily Mail (take a bow Mike Keegan, you poisonous prick), the extra £200m(ish) is supposed to be made up of "easily achievable targets".
As we're out of one cup competition already and trailing in the league, how exactly do they think is Haaland earning the extras?

You know Keys is playing to his core audience , the hairy f*cker has all the intelligence of an Orangutan and if you want to include contracts/wages Salah has cost a similar money over the years

You know Keys is playing to his core audience , the hairy f*cker has all the intelligence of an Orangutan and if you want to include contracts/wages Salah has cost a similar money over the years

Not true Orangutans are very intelligent

It's a quantum leap of thought, but I woke up pondering Pep telling the press they had to look for something different to moan about (other than moneybags city ruining football, when so many others spend more), and then having a swipe at the home atmosphere (which is not entirely unreasonable) - could he possibly have been redirecting the scumbag filth of media in this country to bang on about our fans, in an effort to stoke things (us) up at the Etihad and get the fans going as a reaction to yet more negative reporting? I know it's a stretch, but he knows these bastards will do anything to report negatively about our club...
Btw, every club's away support is far more vocal than home support, it's natural when they are on an away-day and have a far higher percentage of singers and something of a party atmosphere, especially when things are going well, (although I didn't think our opener at WHU reflected that this season, possibly as it's such an awful disconnect within the stadium)

This weeks comments by Owen and Murphy about booing at the Etihad and Gerrard today about flying to Dortmund is all coordinated for the operation to sign Bellingham.

There will be similar garbage by the rest of the scouse media mafia in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.