Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weeks comments by Owen and Murphy about booing at the Etihad and Gerrard today about flying to Dortmund is all coordinated for the operation to sign Bellingham.

There will be similar garbage by the rest of the scouse media mafia in the coming weeks.

probably start with how they deserved to beat Chelsea !

Or stolen tickets off fellow fans, jibbed in, spat on and thrown coins at opposition managers, thrown bricks and bottles at coaches, thrown human shit and pots full of coins at opposition supporters, thrown acid at opposition players, attacked an ambulance taking an injured opposition player to hospital, sent death threats to their own players, orchestrated a campaign to sack a journalist who spoke the truth about thrm, masturbated in public, pushed pensioners into fountains or dropped slabs of concrete onto a waiters head.
Alll of that Grotesque

Why are pundits talking about Bellngham going to the Dippers ? A club who will not be in the Champs league and who's pay structure is miles away from the demands of Belllingham's agent , or he could move to Real Madrid , ourselves , the Rags , Goons , all more likely propositions.
The days of players signing for the Dippers becasue of their (tainted) 'istree are long gone , top players want guarantees of trophies and world beating remuneration.
Is clickbait a new concept to you?

My rag mate messaged me today (about the potential takeover) and said “I bet you’re gonna stop using your Dyson hoover now aren’t ya fella, I’ll give yer £50 for it” I’ve not replied yet but was thinking of saying ok mate wiz me £50 online & I’ll package it up and send it, don’t think he’ll be happy (or get it) when he opens it up and there’s a can of oil in it and no hoover :)
I wonder if Ratcliffes oil money is good ?
Yeah ask yer mate when did James Dyson buy the Swamp

My rag mate messaged me today (about the potential takeover) and said “I bet you’re gonna stop using your Dyson hoover now aren’t ya fella, I’ll give yer £50 for it” I’ve not replied yet but was thinking of saying ok mate wiz me £50 online & I’ll package it up and send it, don’t think he’ll be happy (or get it) when he opens it up and there’s a can of oil in it and no hoover :)
I wonder if Ratcliffes oil money is good ?
Just let him know Dyson and Hoover are makes of vacuum cleaners so what he's sent you makes no sense

You missed off thrown bottles at an opposition goalie, booed an unconscious player being stretchered off the pitch, thrown flares at disabled away fans, burnt down their own buildings celebrating a title nobody remembers and looted their way around Europe.
I sometimes confuse the antics of those jolly, knowledgeable, cheeky chappies with those of those pesky Chelsea fans.

Or stolen tickets off fellow fans, jibbed in, spat on and thrown coins at opposition managers, thrown bricks and bottles at coaches, thrown human shit and pots full of coins at opposition supporters, thrown acid at opposition players, attacked an ambulance taking an injured opposition player to hospital, sent death threats to their own players, orchestrated a campaign to sack a journalist who spoke the truth about thrm, masturbated in public, pushed pensioners into fountains or dropped slabs of concrete onto a waiters head.
the scouse way

Listened to the athletic football podcast and they started off talking about Peps interview after Spurs. Apparently it was a rant about how bad our support is. According to them we've got the quietest fans in the league and that's because we City fans feel that we haven't "earned" our success.
Won't be listening to it again. Bunch of wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.