Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more likely that we just have smarter business people than football clubs had experienced before. If there was a loophole then we'd probably find it and utilize it, they then go and close said loophole and realise they've done themselves in even worse.

Ultimately it means they have to spend more to compete, which means less in their pockets. So of course they blame City for pushing up spending etc etc. Fact is the fat cats of the 90s were sat on their pile of gold happily waving at each other. Chelsea gave them food for thought but they tried to assimilate rather than invest, and look where it got them. Mouldy stadiums, tepid performances, so they use their mouthpieces and their associates to single out the cause of that in their eyes, us.

Last edited:
I still get the feeling in the media that we are more hated, or have more criticism and snide comments about us than Newcastle who lets face it have a "worse" ownership than ourselves, and also Chelsea or United for their reckless spending over the years

When are Chelsea or United ever referred to as "moneybags"

You wont hear commentators going about player fees when United are playing.

hardly any mentions for Sancho and Antony fees.

but when we have Laporte, Dias sitting on bench you can expect that to be turned into a sum of transfer fees quickly.

The only thing I would say is that the ffp reporting on City or where our owner reside does seem to be calming down a tad. The slanderous articles seem to be dwindling.
Hmm i wonder why? Possibly because one of their beloved red shirts are about to be taken over by dirty Arab oil money. I can’t wait for Neville and spitty to start referring to them as Qatar! Also can’t wait for the faux outrage of their fans when behind closed doors theyll be wanking themselves into oblivion

Hmm i wonder why? Possibly because one of their beloved red shirts are about to be taken over by dirty Arab oil money. I can’t wait for Neville and spitty to start referring to them as Qatar! Also can’t wait for the faux outrage of their fans when behind closed doors theyll be wanking themselves into oblivion
You are probably right. I would say the fact United/Liverpool’s owners want out might be the biggest indicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.